Smallworlds Fan fourm Site
Sign up and once you do your account will be auto activated then log in with your username your username is a name not a email.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sign up and once you do your account will be auto activated then log in with your username your username is a name not a email.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» hello...echo...echo...echoooo
THE WHAT TOPIC - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:56 pm by Rosemommi

» LOL - I like my new logo Badge
THE WHAT TOPIC - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:41 pm by Rosemommi

» Application
THE WHAT TOPIC - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:20 pm by Ice Lemington

» My missions
THE WHAT TOPIC - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:45 pm by Rosemommi

» Website Update.
THE WHAT TOPIC - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:09 pm by Elma Team-SH

» Application Stages
THE WHAT TOPIC - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:06 pm by Ice Lemington

» application [Denied due to failing S1]
THE WHAT TOPIC - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:52 am by Ice Lemington

» Master Application: October 2012
THE WHAT TOPIC - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:51 am by NPC Team-SH

» Application [ACCEPTED]
THE WHAT TOPIC - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:32 am by NPC Team-SH

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

THE WHAT TOPIC

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

THE WHAT TOPIC - Page 2 Empty DEATH NOTE FANATIC

Post  nadine Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 am

I agree. Also, Light is kinda evil for killing people. What do you think?
nadine
nadine
Small Ranker

Back to top Go down

THE WHAT TOPIC - Page 2 Empty hey hey hey hey

Post  kestah Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:13 am

yeah but sometimes im on Light's side Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy the story revolves around him.. i also hated it when he died in the end... Sad
kestah
kestah
Mini Fourm Poster

Back to top Go down

THE WHAT TOPIC - Page 2 Empty DEATH NOTE FANATIC

Post  nadine Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:21 am

The hardest part in picking one or the other is ultimately deducing who relates best to one's self. The other hard part is that, in reality-of the manga world, which is blurred with our "true" reality for the manga freaks-L and Light are not clear cut black and white. Though the dark, evil protaganist, Light is not an evil "Kira," or killer for those who forgot the Japanese word root to that name. L, as afore mentioned, is not the perfect sense of justice either, but like Light, L believes he is justice.
The proof Light is a good character is when he forgets all that concerns the Note in giving it up. Not only does he progress to becoming L's first and only friend, which I beleive hindered him more in accusing Light straight out than his want to know how Kira killed, but he is also commited to catching Kira. He does deny he is Kira to L who will try to trick him, but it is due to the fact he is unaware he was, not because he is trying to evade capture. Even if this was all part of a calculated plan by Light, it is worthy of note that the Light befriended L while he (Light) was unaware of this plan. Light is both "evil" and "good."

The proof that L is an evil character is his use of people, disposing of them in a similair manner as Light does. Take Lind L. Taylor for example. Taylor's fate was decided by L along with the death sentence he was given. Obviously, L most likely went up and said,(Dramatization) "Look, you can either have a guarenteed death by lethal injection, or you can go on television, read a few lines of script and then have a life in jail. That is, if you don't die in front of the camera." Obviously, it is concluded Lind volunteered, but again, we can look at L's wish to test the "13 day rule" which Light had added to secure his freedom prior to disowning the Note. He wanted to use a criminal again. Although his motive with that plot was one of two things: He gains Light as a friend if criminal dies or he loses Light to excution as Kira. Once more, let us look at L tricking Misa into doing an acting job for the Yostuba group in order to obtain an insider on the corporation. To make her do this, he abuses her love for Light as so many people claim Light does.

In conclusion, I have to say that "good" and "evil" are really only words. They represent the state of mind we have at a time period, one that will change with the altering opinions of thinkers, politicians, and other people of authority or who command respect. It can be said that they both hold different looks by different people. It is my choice, however, the Light is more like me, and he better suits who I am. Look at the name people, I passionately love and will defend L with everything I have. However, using the reasoning above, I have to include my opinions of a world were Kira would be a part of. I would not be a Kira supporter with that fiery passion, but I must say that if I had been there, I would have been thrilled to find people who deserve to be punished were. And, if I were in Light's position, I would have reached the same conclusion having found out I could not go to Heaven or Hell. To me, that means I have no consequence for my actions, blessed or damned.

*SPOILER*

Ultimately, I would have met an inescapable end sooner than Light if there is an "L" figure for me too. However, I would have reached for a stalemate by altering my plans were as Light remained cosistantly agressive. Yet, without some of his key aggression, I would not have done as well as Light does, but I would ceartainly try as he does.

*End Spoiler
nadine
nadine
Small Ranker

Back to top Go down

Post  kestah Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:22 am

NO WAY IM READING THAT!!!!!!!!!!! :P
kestah
kestah
Mini Fourm Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  kestah Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:43 am

It's difficult to choose side. But since i adore Light so much, i'd probably be on his side.
But hey, i didn't mean that L is wrong or anything. It's just that, like Light said, while people pretend to say that KIRA is wrong for killing people, they actually found comfort in Kira's actions. Deep down, they ARE suppoting Kira and wants him to go on doing what he's doing and that's killing off the criminals to make this world a better place. So it's all really hypocritic, and this makes kira looks like the good guy here.But L also has a good point. Killing innocent people is worng no matter what. The fact that light kills off the FBI agents also show that he has erred. If he had refrained from kiiling them, i'd definitely go with Light all the way! That was his first mistake and as we can all see, from that point on, it starts to lead to more and more killin
kestah
kestah
Mini Fourm Poster

Back to top Go down

THE WHAT TOPIC - Page 2 Empty Re: THE WHAT TOPIC

Post  Swagga Boiiii Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:42 pm

nadine wrote:The hardest part in picking one or the other is ultimately deducing who relates best to one's self. The other hard part is that, in reality-of the manga world, which is blurred with our "true" reality for the manga freaks-L and Light are not clear cut black and white. Though the dark, evil protaganist, Light is not an evil "Kira," or killer for those who forgot the Japanese word root to that name. L, as afore mentioned, is not the perfect sense of justice either, but like Light, L believes he is justice.
The proof Light is a good character is when he forgets all that concerns the Note in giving it up. Not only does he progress to becoming L's first and only friend, which I beleive hindered him more in accusing Light straight out than his want to know how Kira killed, but he is also commited to catching Kira. He does deny he is Kira to L who will try to trick him, but it is due to the fact he is unaware he was, not because he is trying to evade capture. Even if this was all part of a calculated plan by Light, it is worthy of note that the Light befriended L while he (Light) was unaware of this plan. Light is both "evil" and "good."

The proof that L is an evil character is his use of people, disposing of them in a similair manner as Light does. Take Lind L. Taylor for example. Taylor's fate was decided by L along with the death sentence he was given. Obviously, L most likely went up and said,(Dramatization) "Look, you can either have a guarenteed death by lethal injection, or you can go on television, read a few lines of script and then have a life in jail. That is, if you don't die in front of the camera." Obviously, it is concluded Lind volunteered, but again, we can look at L's wish to test the "13 day rule" which Light had added to secure his freedom prior to disowning the Note. He wanted to use a criminal again. Although his motive with that plot was one of two things: He gains Light as a friend if criminal dies or he loses Light to excution as Kira. Once more, let us look at L tricking Misa into doing an acting job for the Yostuba group in order to obtain an insider on the corporation. To make her do this, he abuses her love for Light as so many people claim Light does.

In conclusion, I have to say that "good" and "evil" are really only words. They represent the state of mind we have at a time period, one that will change with the altering opinions of thinkers, politicians, and other people of authority or who command respect. It can be said that they both hold different looks by different people. It is my choice, however, the Light is more like me, and he better suits who I am. Look at the name people, I passionately love and will defend L with everything I have. However, using the reasoning above, I have to include my opinions of a world were Kira would be a part of. I would not be a Kira supporter with that fiery passion, but I must say that if I had been there, I would have been thrilled to find people who deserve to be punished were. And, if I were in Light's position, I would have reached the same conclusion having found out I could not go to Heaven or Hell. To me, that means I have no consequence for my actions, blessed or damned.

*SPOILER*

Ultimately, I would have met an inescapable end sooner than Light if there is an "L" figure for me too. However, I would have reached for a stalemate by altering my plans were as Light remained cosistantly agressive. Yet, without some of his key aggression, I would not have done as well as Light does, but I would ceartainly try as he does.

*End Spoiler
Woah long one.
Swagga Boiiii
Swagga Boiiii
MAJOR King Of The Forum
MAJOR King Of The Forum

Back to top Go down

Post  kestah Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:52 pm

i know right scratch scratch
kestah
kestah
Mini Fourm Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Swagga Boiiii Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:28 pm

kestah wrote:i know right scratch scratch
well, some people gotta post!
Swagga Boiiii
Swagga Boiiii
MAJOR King Of The Forum
MAJOR King Of The Forum

Back to top Go down

Post  kestah Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:37 pm

how about you? do u like animes?
kestah
kestah
Mini Fourm Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Swagga Boiiii Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:48 am

kestah wrote:how about you? do u like animes?
How about you?
Swagga Boiiii
Swagga Boiiii
MAJOR King Of The Forum
MAJOR King Of The Forum

Back to top Go down

Post  kestah Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:51 am

isnt it obvious?
kestah
kestah
Mini Fourm Poster