Smallworlds Fan fourm Site
Sign up and once you do your account will be auto activated then log in with your username your username is a name not a email.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sign up and once you do your account will be auto activated then log in with your username your username is a name not a email.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» hello...echo...echo...echoooo
New updates on smallworlds EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:56 pm by Rosemommi

» LOL - I like my new logo Badge
New updates on smallworlds EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:41 pm by Rosemommi

» Application
New updates on smallworlds EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:20 pm by Ice Lemington

» My missions
New updates on smallworlds EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:45 pm by Rosemommi

» Website Update.
New updates on smallworlds EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:09 pm by Elma Team-SH

» Application Stages
New updates on smallworlds EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:06 pm by Ice Lemington

» application [Denied due to failing S1]
New updates on smallworlds EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:52 am by Ice Lemington

» Master Application: October 2012
New updates on smallworlds EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:51 am by NPC Team-SH

» Application [ACCEPTED]
New updates on smallworlds EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:32 am by NPC Team-SH

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

New updates on smallworlds

Go down

New updates on smallworlds Empty New updates on smallworlds

Earn Gold With gWallet
Greetings, citizens. Do you need Gold? If so, I have some very good news for you! Today I'm very pleased to announce we have a new offer provider, with offers that are very hard to resist!

gWallet not only has a range of great surveys and other offers, but wth gWallet you can watch videos to earn SmallWorlds Gold. One SmallWorlds citizen told me they even watched the latest movie trailers, and earned Gold while they watched! In their words, it was "Totally awesome!"

What's more, if you choose to watch a video, you will not be asked for your email address or any contact details at all.

New Offers Layout
We've changed our offers layout to make it easier for you to browse through the offers and check out different offer providers. Now it's simple and quick to find an offer that appeals to you.

Earning Gold is Easy!
To find out just how easy it is to earn Gold for all your shopping needs, why not browse through the offers yourself? Look for an Offers machine; you'll find them in most SmallWorlds stores. Or head to the Factory - that's where I always like to go!

- Kent Kronkite

Trading Posts Come to Smallworlds
Posted by Dylan Jacob 5th on November 20, 2010 at 3:40 PM comments (0)
Hey you guys,
It's Dylan Jacob the Head Moderator for SWLounge.
Today I am proud to bring you this exciting news!
The Trading Posts have come to Smallworlds!

This Item ^^^ Can Be found at this site:
http://www.smallworlds.com/space/d9e694180e001b48fd11873f04ad0655/
You can trade any Item!
It is a Cool But safe way to trade.
So say Bye bye To scams!
Here's how it works:
1. Choose a booth and click the 'Trade Items' button to jump in. The person you're trading with needs to join you at the same booth.

2. You can trade currencies by entering a Gold or Token amount in the currency fields. Choose any items you wish to trade by clicking the Add Item button and selecting items from your inventory.

Notes:
• Items are not removed from your inventory until the trade is completed.
• When the person you're trading with offers an item to you, you can see how many of that item you already have in your inventory. It will show you the quantity you have in brackets next to the item.
• If an item is not stacked and you wish to trade more than one, make sure you select a different one each time. If you select the actual item twice, you'll get an error message saying you've already selected that item.
3. Once you're happy with the items you're offering for trade, click the Accept Trade button. If the person you're trading with is also happy, they can do the same. If either of you edits the trade at any time, you will need to reconfirm that you are happy with the trade before it can continue.

4. Once both parties have accepted the details of the trade, there is a final confirmation screen to double-check that you are both happy with the trade. Once you have both clicked OK, the trade goes ahead and the items and currency are automatically transferred.
NPC Team-SH
NPC Team-SH
Smallworlds Hero's Crew Member , Beta User, Week 1 Founder
Smallworlds Hero's Crew Member , Beta User, Week 1 Founder

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit